Sunday, June 29, 2008

He's Got Her In His Arms

I talked to hubby this morning and he was at the hotel with our baby girl! He said she is beautiful, sweet, chubby and just perfect! After meeting her at the orphanage they went back to the hotel where he bathed her and put her in one of her new PINK outfits. They had dinner at the hotel and were in the room dozing when I called (it was 7:00 pm Addis time). Hubby was really exhausted from the trip so it was hard to get many details out of him (plus he's a guy). I finally had my MIL get on the phone and give me the details I wanted...in depth description of my baby! I will talk to him tomorrow morning again. They plan to have a tour of Layla House and deliver all the supplies they took with them.
The boys and I went to church today. We are having really hot weather and the church was sooooo sweltering...especially to a pregnant woman who's due in 2 weeks! My hands and feet were all swollen. After church we came home and napped in our lovely air conditioned home. Then we went out to play in the pool and have snacks. Tonight we plan to watch home movies of the boys when they were babies. They are as excited as I am. It will be fun to see Papa on the TV too as we all miss him. Two days are crossed off our calendar...only 7 more to go....ohhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just can't even stand the excitement that must be happening at your house. We are looking forward to seeing the first pictures of you all together!

    God Bless,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...