Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

I'm trying to catch up on my blog. Keeping my house sparkly clean is taking ALL of my time. The good/bad news is that our house in no longer for sale. We lost the house in the country! Whaaaaa! Okay, that's all the complaining I'll do. I just keep telling myself..."It was God's plan..AND next year I'll find an even better and BIGGER house!".

We had a wonderful weekend and Memorial Day. In observance of the holiday I took the kids with Grandma Sue to a Memorial Day parade. After the parade we had a nice picnic in the park.

Busy Guy took his instructions very seriously! Here he is saluting the Veterans as they walk by. So precious! I told the boys why it's important to stand and remove your hat...Busy Guy added the salute on his own.

Grandma Sue with the kiddos.


Handsome Guy.

After the parade we went to the park for our picnic. Sis is loving those chips!
Baby George too...MMMM.

Sandwiches too....YUM!

Climbing up so high...Mom, help me!
Tuba loves to swing.
And...so do the babes.
Wheeeee!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day we had! I am glad you caught the "Sean Salute" in a photo. I, too, am sad you didn't get your house of dreams but I think there will be an even better answered prayer house for you.... There always has in the past. I especially llve the Vet's Day Poppies in the kid's hats. I put one in the flowers on Grampa S's grave yesterday...he was in WWII and I thought it a good way to remember him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to make a print of Busy Guy saluting and frame it! What a precious picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...