Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sleeping Beauties

This post has to be a secret! So....if you see my children...DO NOT tell them you saw this post...or the pics...please!

I love to take pics of my kids sleeping. They are so precious, and sweet...and they are holding still. And most of all they cannot protest. 

I found George asleep this morning wearing sunglasses. I think they were on the whole night since there were deep grooves on each side of his head from he arms of the glasses. 


Tuba came home from church on Sun. and took a little nap on the deck.


Okay...especially this one...you cannot speak of. My Tween would kill me if he knew I took this photo...and shared it. But, isn't it the most precious of them all?! 


On the weekends the kids do slumber party. Moses sleeps with the big boys and the littles...Thing 1 and Thing 2 sleep together. 


I can't resist getting one of the napping dad too. 


Sis is famous for piling toys and things on her bed and sleeping in the middle of it all. 


Well, at least this one doesn't mind the photos. 


Hmmmm....I seem to be missing a photo of Moses. I'll have to get on that. It's really hard to get a photo of him. He gets up the earliest of all the kids. He's often up before I am.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that "napping Dad" ever occurred - the mini-nap skill set must has occurred after he turned 40, right? And I do believe that the Moses-at-rest shot might have to happed at bedtime a , in my experience, he is the one who falls asleep first. But, dearest DIKL, remember that "payback is a bitch" and you might find a sleep shot of yourself in the internet via Facebood. But, seriously, I do remember standing beside my children's beds - checking to see if they were breathing, if the blanket they so dearly loved was (or was not) wrapped around their necks and also being oh, so grateful for the quiet, silent, peaceful view of them. So thanks for the pictures and I do so love the shot of the "sleeping brothers".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...