Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I think I like Valentine's Day the best and then the 4th. To me it's so much more fun than Christmas with all of the exhausting craziness. On the 4th of July we went to a small town parade. Baby guy loved all the loud noises and action. He danced all around and put on a little show for everyone. You can see from the picture that our middle baby boy still doesn't like loud noises. We spent most of the parade in this pose and I was lectured if I let go. Our oldest was having a dream of a time eating chips and candy. I think each boy ate at least 15 pieces of candy. They were a super sticky mess! After the parade we went to our good friend's house for dinner. We had the traditional BBQ'd chicken, potato salad, veggies/dip, baked beans, deviled eggs, and the BEST strawberry shortcake ever! I've made the same for my family to eat tonight because it was sooooo good:) Our boys (and all the men) had such a great time lighting off fireworks. By 10:00 pm we were so beat and headed home. On the way home we had a beautiful 30 min. long firework show. As we drove along the freeway we could see fireworks for miles around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...