Monday, May 2, 2011

Kali


We did it!! We got a family dog. We spent our weekend driving 3 hours each way to meet and bring home this precious doggy! Her name is Kali and she is a 3 year old Boston Terrier. I found her through a woman who breeds and shows dogs. She is PERFECT for us. She is mellow and such a love! She loves the kids...but really, really loves me. :) She loves to lay on my lap and be rubbed. She is 100% crate trained, house trained and is just all around great. She is WAY into food. I don't think I'll ever have to vacuum under the dinner table again! ;) We are very thrilled with her. The cat....not so thrilled. I'm hoping Shiloh warms up to her....and stops chasing her while hissing. Sheesh mean cat!
Today I was downstairs doing some chores and it was really quiet upstairs. I got to wondering (panicking) what the kids were doing. I came up to find this. They were playing "baby" with Kali. She was sitting perfectly still for them! Good dog!!

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me! 5 kids AND a dog? You have wonder woman skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet her!And don't worry to much about Shiloh, she will adjust. Although, being a cat, it will take longer than you will probably like. It took Freyja (1st cat) at least 4 months to forgive me for getting Finn (2nd cat), but now they are buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...