Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pumpkin Patch 2016

This year we were so busy with soccer and activities that we kept putting off our annual trek to get pumpkins. Truthfully I didn't mind if we skipped carving pumpkins but Cam said it was his favorite part of Halloween....so at the last minute we headed out. 

Literally, the day before Halloween....

I always like to get great photos of the kids. The bright orange color looks so striking. 






The farm wasn't muddy or crowded or cold. Okay...we went to the grocery store! It was awesome!!! Cheaper and quick! 


Then the fun begins. Moses was very serious with his planning. 


The rest of the kids just dig in. 


The kids are getting big! This year almost all the cutting was done on their own. 





Tuba was so happy with his pumpkin. 




This cracked me up! After all of that scooping to get his pumpkin clean this was the extent of the face he made. 


All finished and looking spooky!


2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin party nights. These pictures make me think of my memory photos of Grampa Keith digging through the guts of the pumpkins then helping with the carving! And I would clean off the seeds and toast them in the over with a soy sauce and oil baste. Good to build good memories. And I think it is hysterical how each kid makes their own design - small, large, researched, intuitive. Love it and thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins! Mr P's reminds be of the Kool Aid Man - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...