Sunday, August 17, 2008

The News


The boys enjoying a summer day on the deck.

Sweet Lydia playing with her toys.

All is well here at the Wildatheart home. We are still so busy with taking care of babies and boys. Some days are really smooth and others are long and hard. At least they seem to alternate:) When the babies need to eat or are cranky and sleepy at the same time it's the hardest. Then one of the big boys will need something too. But, other times the babies alternate eat and sleep...or sleep at the same time...that's nice. The boys are a huge help to me too. When school starts I'm going to miss them. Especially Tuba...I can send him off to get me whatever I need. He will bring me a glass of water while I sit and nurse Baby George. He's always willing to sit and feed Lydia a bottle too. In fact you have to arm wrestle it out of his hands when you want to do it yourself. He loves the babies so much. Their every need is attended to and he alerts me (because of his supersonic hearing) when they make even a peep. He will bring me diapers and then throw out the dirty ones (Mr. P refuses that part). All the boys love to make Lydia smile and laugh and bring her toys. Sometimes I find her under a pile of toys. Busy Guy introduced Baby George to the binky. I came downstairs and was worried when I saw Busy Guy coming out of the living room. I knew Baby George was sleeping on the couch in there. I asked him what he was doing (envisioning him poking his brother in the eye!) He brought me into the living room and said, "I gave him a binky". There was Baby George sucking on a little blue binky! So sweet.
It's so much fun to see them all loving each other and being so sweet. I won't share with you the flip side of this which seems to take place mostly in the (oh, so squishy) van!!! We'll just focus on the positive:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...