Thursday, August 28, 2008

I earned a gold star!

I should get a gold star for my chart! I took all the kids to the library today. We had a nice snack in the coffee shop and then read books and played games/toys for a couple of hours. Baby George of course slept the whole time! I'm getting better at being able to go places with all 5 in tow! I owe it all to the nanny (my awesome double stroller).
I added a music list to my blog...I was singing this tune to myself on the way home...since I was feeling so successful:)
Also, today is the 2 year anniversary 0f Busy Guy's homecoming!!! It's also his Patron Saint Day...Saint Moses of Ethiopia. Go here to read all about his homecoming and about St. Moses.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! That sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to come home and see you guys!

    p.s. this means i have finally figured out why my comments won't post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on getting out and about!

    We are finally home for good after a busy summer, and I am enjoying catching up with your blog... love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Library time is so very precious. I am glad to have a D-in-L who values that time as much as I did. And has the strength of character to have that happen even though it involves so much coordination of effort and time. And thank goodness for your stroller-nanny. I know you took your older three often. Were the librarians happy to meet the newest little ones?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...