Wednesday, March 25, 2009

False Starts


After several false starts I think I'm finally on track and making progress with getting this baby weight off. I've been going to WW the last few weeks and I'm down 5 lbs. AND...I've been to the gym twice this week...so far. Yesterday I did the yoga class. Wow, I am sore! It's amazing how strenuous stretching and holding poses can be! I did the yoga at my gym in the aerobics room with the "surround" mirrors....UGH. I spent most of the class trying to shut off my brain...I'm like a chatty Cathy doll to myself...like a crazy person! Seriously, constant thoughts like...


Crap! I look fat...oh, I am fat!

I should have worn a different shirt...my boobs look huge...oh, they are huge!

I really need a pedicure...my toes look terrible. Get some paint on the babies.

I'm having a good hair day. Wow!

Ouch! Man, I'm out of shape.

Ewwww...I need to remember to bring my own mat next week (as I lay face down on the stinky mat from the gym).

I wonder what the kids are doing...is the baby crying...does he need me...is Cam stressed?

How much longer until I'm done? Wow, this is really harder than I thought.

I'm a crazy person...all the other people look so peaceful and relaxed...I wonder what they are thinking in their heads?


Anyway, that's my update. The best part is that my jeans are loose! That is a great feeling;)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Becky..sorry it's been so long since I've visited your blog. Our computer crashed a while back and I'm still recovering things/sites from that. Keep up the good work! You will feel so good once it's off! The kids all look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa - this made me LOL - you are hilarious! Just for the record, I'd like to believe that everyone talks to themselves like a chatty Cathy doll, if they don't then I'm sorry to say you've inherited it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me laugh! I can relate to your "monkey brain" syndrome, I have it also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word, you crack me up! you are so like me..the whole running commentary thing! i'm glad you enjoyed yoga, i've always figured i wouldn't be good at it exactly because of how much my head talks,lol! have you made your oregon sojourn yet? i want to take my kiddos there so badly!! AND i am so sick of winter and snow that i want to MOVE there. :) darci

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! This post is hysterical. I am a Chatty Cathy Head too.

    I think you are gorgeous and not in the least bit fat.

    Thinking of you and your Tuba often.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky - I love you blog! Seriously brings a smile to my face, you appreciate so many things most people take for granted. I love it!

    The on going commentary is so spot on. haha - I can't join gyms for that very reason. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...