Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Year

What a change in a year. A year ago Sis was a tiny baby living at Wanna House in Ethiopia. Sometimes my heart aches for the tiny baby she was. For the time I didn't get to have with her. The time I missed while she was so small. All the growing she did and all the changes that happened in the 7 months before I met her. I'm so thankful for all the photos I do have from that time...but my mommy heart is missing the time I didn't hold her. Speak of the little angel...I hear her awake now and I'm going to get her, hold her and tell her how much I love her. Surely that will heal the aching I feel.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky, the mommy in me totally understands your ache. I can't imagine not holding my baby from the very first moment of her life. But she is SO blessed now to have you to love her so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...