Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Scattering of News


Sis continues to keep me busy chasing her around! Do you think she's "trying" to be helpful here in the dishwasher? It looks like she found something to nibble...Mmmm. She pulls the racks in and out slamming them loudly. I DO want/need a new dishwasher so maybe she is just helping me get one sooner.

Had a crazy time this week trying to figure out schedules for next year...kindergarten for Mr. P and pre-school for Busy Guy. We had planned to send Mr. P for full day K...but after I found out the tuition (you pay for the second half of the day) was $286.00 a month...we changed our mind. We will send him to 1/2 day for FREE:) Mr. P was bummed but then I told him he would get to have lunch with someone REALLY COOL...me of course! Busy Guy will go two days a week to pre-school. It will work out to do all the drop-off/pick-up of both boys at the same time. The schools are about 1/2 mile apart so that works well. Everyone will be home by noon for naptime....whooohooo.

Tuba's seizures have been terrible. We had two appointments last week to the neurologist. They made adjustments to the VNS and drew blood to check his med levels. He has been having a 10-20 second seizure about every 20 minutes...yes I said that correctly...that means about 70 seizures a day. We hold out hope and pray for them to once again subside. We are continually asked "what is the Doctor going to do?". There is no easy solution or the Dr. would have already fixed it. They can try different things and wait and see if it works. We see the top children's neurologists in the country and they are giving us the best treatment...it just isn't working. Cam and I are frustrated and scared. Keep praying for all of us.

And...on the light side of things...Cam and I are addicted to Facebook...so if we (you and I) aren't already friends on FB...then send me a invite. We have had a great time catching up with old friends and keeping up with family and friends around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...