Monday, July 22, 2013

The Baby Turns 5!

My baby, oh my sweet baby. How can he be 5?


Summer birthdays are so great! Sunshine and sprinklers and swimming is so fun on your birthday. 

George picked strawberry crepes with whipped cream and bacon on the side for dinner. Yummy!!


Then just in case we hadn't had enough carbs we had chocolate cake for dessert! Yes! It was such a good cake. I'll post the recipe later this week. 


We gave George a new "big kid" scooter. He has been whizzing all over the place on it. 


Happy Birthday my sweet baby George. You are the caboose on our great family. I love all your snuggles and kisses and back rubs. You are a smart boy who loves to know why and how things work. You are eager to read and love practicing your letters and sounds. You are a power house of muscle! I love watching you do your push-ups at TKD. Strong and sweet....the best of both! I'm so grateful that I get to be your mama. Love you birthday boy!



2 comments:

  1. Smart and loving...such a great combination of personality traits. Oh, did I forget "good looking"? Takes entirely after his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! He was just born yesterday it seems. LOL. He's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...