Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Little Mommy's Helper

I have so many photos of Sis helping George. Remember...she is nicknamed Little Mommy.

Well, I caught this happening the other day. Sis needed help tying her belt. Brother to the rescue!





So cute! I love it when they help each other.

***scroll back up to the first photo and look for Kali under the table. She is on the "look out" waiting for everyone to leave the room so she can try and get up ON the table to look for treats of leftover food. Naughty dog!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that "Little Mommy" got some help!! Yes, it is lovely when siblings lend a hand to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet!!! And I just noticed that George is a lot taller than Sis ...she is so tiny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...