Monday, August 17, 2015

4th of July 2015

This year Cam worked 4th of July. Only a half day but we missed him for the parade!


I have one rule for 4th of July. You have to wear a red/white/blue outfit...and let me take a group photo. 


Sis and I got in the spirit with a holiday manicure. The big pink blingy ring was added by Sis. It definitely does NOT go along with my color scheme. Also, notice her lime green skirt...but, I have to pick my battles...and you might as well rock the rainbow bright outfits while you can. 


Grandma and Grandpa joined us for the parade. 


It was a fun time watching the parade and gathering candy. 


We were suppose to spend the rest of the day at our friends' house but they were both sick so we stayed home. We ran to the store and bought all the fixings for a 4th of July meal. That means BBQ chicken, potato salad, veggies/dip, and berry shortcake. Yum! 

1 comment:

  1. Love Sis's lime green skirt and the big pink blingy ring!!! she is so adorable XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...