Friday, November 13, 2015

Soccer Palooza


Great pic of Moses...photo credit to his assistant coach. 


I mentioned earlier that three of the kids played on soccer teams this year. Whew! It was busy and fun!!

All of the kids had lots of friends on their teams...and lots of siblings came along to practices which made the six practices a week really great! Plus three games a weekend = lots of time to see friends. Tuba adores going to EVERY practice and game so that made things easy too. He's the family cheer section.


The season is almost done and since the weather has turned....rain, windy, cold....I'm glad to be done.

Although I truly loved watching the kids play this year. In the past I honestly never understood why anyone liked soccer. BUT...that was because the only reference I had was watching four and five year olds play. Okay, THAT is not soccer. Now, the kids are a bit older and they are learning more and there are more kids on the field and it's finally interesting! I imagine it will just get better and better. Woot!



I'm already looking forward to next year.


1 comment:

  1. That is a great action photo of Moses! Hopefully next year I will be able to attend the games too since I'll be retired! Yippee!!!
    PS - I have the cutest Grandkids! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...