Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Let There Be Light

I love daylight savings time! I have never cared anything about it before but this year putting Tuba on the bus in the pitch dark has been terrible. Each morning he would point out the stars to me as we stood at the end of our driveway waiting for the bus. Now...it is glorious...we stand in the light and wait. I feel more awake and energetic (even if I'm standing at the bus stop in my pj's). Tuba has been easier to wake up too:) Of course the sun sets now at 4:50! But...it's worth it to me this year. To learn more about daylight savings time check out this link. http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/c.html

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. It's so much nicer when we wake up in the light rather than the pitch black!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...