Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Today and Everyday


We have spent a lot of time in the last few weeks talking about what we are thankful for. There is so much! I think the thing I am most thankful for is our bounty of food and clean water. I am thankful that my children are always full. I can't imagine the horrors of seeing your child go hungry day after day. This picture was taken in Ethiopia just outside the Layla House Orphanage gates. This mother was sitting with her daughter collecting what money she could. I think of them often. I pray for them often. May their bellies be full. May God bless them and all of us on this special day of Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post Becky. I am very thankful for all we have, and said a prayer that day for Pipo's relatives in Haiti.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...