Friday, March 7, 2008

Tired?

I have never been this tired in my whole life!!! I thought for sure I was anemic so I had the Dr. test me...and I'm fine. I was telling hubby how tired I am and he replied, "well you're pregnant", No, I told him I'm way more tired than I have ever been before. His next reply was, "well, your old". What? I could pinch him! He quickly started back tracking..."I, I, mean your older than during your other pregnancies". As annoying as I thought this statement was...I think it's true. There is a huge difference in being pregnant at 26 with my first baby and being pregnant at 37 with 3 busy boys at home to care for. Last night I put the boys to bed (7:30 pm) and got in my bed to watch TV or read. This is what I do every night. In the last couple of months I have missed more of my favorite show and had to re-read portions of books because I fall asleep so early. Well, last night tops them all. I was out by 7:45 pm with the lights and TV on. I woke up at 10:00 pm and got up to turn everything off. I saw the answering machine blinking. Hubby had called and I didn't even hear it. I slept (off and on) until 6:30 this morning. It was time to get Tuba up and ready for the bus. I dragged (you'd think I'd be rested?) myself out of bed and got him ready. We sat waiting for the bus...it was 15 minutes late...how strange? I went to the kitchen and looked at the calendar to see...there is no school today! Not only am I tired but I'm losing it:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becky! Just when you thought you couldn't lose it anymore huh? I have experienced some of the same things, though I only have one little I'm running around after, I can't even imagine with 3! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...