Monday, March 31, 2008

Going Green


I think I'll post a weekly "being Green" on my blog. We have spent a lot of time this year trying to be more Green. I've switched over to all natural or non-toxic household cleaners. I used to be quite addicted to the Clorox wipes. They were so handy but the chemicals are not good for humans or the planet. I've read many articles and done lots of research on germs (hubby and I have a bit of the germy phobics;). Your bathroom gets just as clean without all the harsh chemicals. These are some of my favorite new cleaning products. They aren't any more expensive and they work GREAT! The laundry soap and dish washer soap is made without phosphates..which harm the water. The laundry detergent leaves your laundry room smelling of fresh cut grapefruits...yummy. The Method brand cleaners are super...I use the floor cleaner, hand soap, and multipurpose spray cleaner. I'm a cleaning freak...I love to clean...and I love these cleaners. Oh, I'm not perfect...I do occasionally do a load of wash (socks, undies, and wash clothes) with bleach. I haven't found anything that gets them as white. I have tried the powdered oxygen bleach but it just isn't the same. What have you found that's a non-toxic cleaner that you love?

1 comment:

  1. Ya know... I use those clorox wipes like there's no tomorrow. Just the other day I noticed our grocery store selling a selection of 'green' cleaners. And they had wipes// I think I'm going to have to try them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...