Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy...Busy




The weather has been nice quite a few days...which means...OUTDOOR lunch! My favorite...no mess...no crumbs...and so fun. On this day Busy Guy was NOT interested in sharing his lunch with his Sis.

Have you ever had a week where you didn't get anything done yet you were super busy? That has been this week. Lots of Doctor appointments...phone calls...paperwork...etc.
2 Dr. visits for Tuba-This week's check on his VNS shows that there may be something wrong with the device. The Dr. is putting a call into the manufacture...we'll see the Dr. again in one month. Hello! I don't really want him seizing away for a month while they figure this out...so frustrating.
1 Dr. visit for Baby George-He is really sick with a high fever, runny nose and cough. No, not swine flu! His ears are clear and it's just a virus. He is actually a bit better today.
I hope to have something more interesting to share on my blog soon. Got to get my camera out and stop being so busy...I don't want to be too busy to blog...even if I have to do it holding both babies;0

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I hear you. I often look back at the end of the week and wonder where exactly it went.

    Praying for Tuba. A month seems absurd!

    Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...