Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Op

My nephews were visiting last weekend and I thought I'd finally try and get a group photo. Well...it's hard to get my 5 to sit still...smile and endure numerous shots. But...add two more kids and it's really hard. I don't know how you parents with 7+ kids get those great shots!
I couldn't persuade Tuba to come to the photo shoot. I could have forced him and then the photo would have included him in tears and all red faced. So he's missing. The others were pretty compliant...except Sis...of course;)


Here's the best of the group...hmmmm...not terrible but not great. They are sure cute though!


This is the one they really wanted to do. I have multiples of this one....I'm sure the grandparents are loving this one!


Sis gave up and ran away...so just the boys...pretty nice...maybe I could photo-shop Tuba into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...