Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tired


I'm exhausted. Cam and I have cleaned...organized...de-cluttered and worked in the yard for the last 3 days straight. We are getting our home ready to sell. Now I want to rope off all the rooms...shellac everything so it can't be moved...OR move to a hotel for the next 30 days!
The realtor is impressed with our home and commented that he was amazed how clean and organized and clutter-free it was (this was BEFORE we did all the extra stuff). He's my new BFF! We hope to sell quickly. We've priced our home to be the best of show in it's price range.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Becky! We are praying here in Stanwood!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a quick sell :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m praying for a quick sell and easy move. I love the new house and especially love the big tree in the front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds dreamy! If you move to Silvana, Markella and I will be moving in! The yard and property is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...