Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lock Down


Why is it that with each additional child I have to install more child-proof locks in the house??? Is it because each child is increasingly more curious and busier???? OR, is it that with each additional child I have less eyes and ears to see and hear what is happening??? Hmmm...I don't know the answer but bright and early this morning I had out the drill and the cabinet locks and was installing a few more locks. The junk drawer and the bread/snack drawer were emptied one too many times. Sis took out the English muffins this morning while I was in the other room...and proceeded to rip the bag open with her teeth an then left a bread crumb trail all over the house:) Yes, I had already fed her breakfast! While I was cleaning up the bread she took out the junk from my NEWLY cleaned and organized junk drawer....grrrrrr. Next I'll be locking the drawer with the sandwich bags, foil, plastic wrap...etc. I came home one day last week and Cam had it all piled on the counter because he was tired of picking it all up. I had already re-rolled 75 feet of foil and waxed paper. Let me tell you that it does NOT re-roll into a nice neat roll again! It is now a big fat wad of a wrinkled roll. Also, baggies on the floor....very slippery!

1 comment:

  1. She is *so cute* - how could she do all that ?? hee-hee
    Thank you for your encouragement. Your blog is really cool and I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...