Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mommy's Girl


Well, the title is Mommy's Girl...but here is Sis and Cam sleeping all snuggled up together. They did wake up as soon as I took the picture...ooops.

This post is for Cam. Yes, Sis loves her Mama. Yes, Sis always wants me. But, here she is all curled up with you. Since you were asleep I thought I'd record this moment for you. Isn't it sweet? And...PS...if you take any photos of me sleeping and post them on the Internet...I'll have to sign-off on the photo first;)

Love you and that sweet Sissy Girl...who LOVES her Mama!

1 comment:

  1. What I love about your family is that everyone feels safe. You and Cam feel safe with each other and your children feel safe with each of you. That is the kind of soil that enriches and allows each seed to flourish, to put out roots, to grow, and to bloom. Eventually, years from that, those blooms will bear fruit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...