Sunday, May 23, 2010

Field Trip

Last week I got to go as a parent chaperon on Mr. P's classroom field trip. Mr. P was thrilled to ride on a school bus...me? not so much! Despite the nauseatingly bumpy bus ride we had such a lovely day together. The weather was so warm and the scenery was beautiful. I am such a lucky mom that I get to do these things with my kids. It was a special day. The kids planted seeds in the garden beds....Mr. P was planting carrots.
Next they fed the salmon fry. Us parents got to scoop and bag the fry into individual bags for each kid.
Mr. P and his salmon friends.
Releasing the fry into the stream. Go little fish, GO!
Looking off the bridge as all the fry swam by and off into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...