Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair Care

My friend asked me last week if Sis's hair looks good all the time or if I had to work at it. Yes, I do have to work at it. But, it's not work to me. I love it. I love playing hair and beauty shop with my little girl. And....so far she is game too. This morning I took these pictures of her. Before and After photos to showcase her hair. Sis has great hair. Loose curls that spring up with moisture. I use Aveda Be Curly Shampoo/Conditioner/Hair Cream on her. I don't wash her hair every day but maybe every 3 days. I put conditioner in every day and then rinse and comb it out. I put a dab of the hair cream in and it turns out perfect. Her ringlets stretch to her shoulder blades when pulled straight. Amazing tight spiral curls that spring up to her head when I let go.
Good Morning! Her hair gets quite tangled in the back and a bit unruly after sleeping. And after tubby and hair fixin' it's all gorgeous again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...