Monday, November 26, 2012

VNS is in...

 
Update on Tuba. The surgery went great! We were just waking up Friday morning, enjoying a hot cup of tea/coffee when the phone rang. The hospital wanted us to come in as soon as possible.They had a schedule change. Fine with us...especially since Tuba couldn't eat before the surgery. The earlier the better.
 
The photo was taken while we waited for the surgery to start. I got out some bubbles to entertain Tuba. Yes, I get a Mother of The Year Award. You know how I hate bubbles. I even opened them and blew a few bubbles before I got completely sicked out! Ack!! I quick handed them off to Tuba and went to wash my hands. Besides, Tuba is way better at it than me.
 
He has such a grand time. Cam and I sat watching him and getting teary. Then Cam made the comment that Tuba is truly a gift from God. Indeed he is! I got all blubbery after that. It was a fun time.
 
And the best news.....NO, NO, NO seizures since the VNS battery replacement!! Woot! Thank you everyone for your prayers. Thank you God.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Yeah, Jesus!

    Carrie T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed! Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did laugh and laugh when I saw the bubbles...you truly are the mother of the year. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that the VNS is in and all is well. What a blessing. And I thought I was the only Mama who thought bubbles were a sticky (but fun) mess :) I agree with Grandma Sue... You are mother of the year. Have a Blessed Holy Day Season !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...