Saturday, February 2, 2013

Laugh It Up


Since my New Year's Resolution is to laugh more I've been looking for things that do just that. This pic of George cracks me up. Not sure what he was doing....but funny boy!

Another funny. I was driving Mr. P and his buddy home from basketball practice. As we drove down one of the main streets we drove passed a Lovers store. Ya know...the kind that sells sexy lingerie and all sorts of things for...you know...lovers.

Mr. P: Look, that place called Lovers is a restaurant.

Me: Ummmmmm.....okay....

Mr. P's friend: No, it's not a restaurant........big pause where I was dying.....It's a dress shop.

Me: Whewwwwwww! 


1 comment:

  1. Looooove it! Laughed out loud in the Flagstaff library!!! As for Baby George...he's Karate Tai Kwon Do Judo chopping something!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...