Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Toes


I love this picture of Sis's toes. It took this pic last summer and I think of it often. It's so precious to me. It makes me think of her soft little baby feet and how she loved to jump on my lap. She sleeps in a crazy bunched up position...something different every night. I never know what I'll find when I go check on her before I go to sleep. Right now she likes to sleep with her head and the foot of the bed. She likes one blanket under her and one on top of her. She will have various dolls and/or toys in bed with her too. Last week I came in and found the entire Barbie Camper on her bed. She is growing so fast....it's bittersweet. I miss the little baby that was so round and soft and snuggly. I love my tall thin busy girl just the same. She is changing so fast but she will always be my baby girl. 

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love those little toes. They really do grow up so fast! My children are 14, 12, 10, and 2. (Plus twins waiting for us in heaven) I'm trying to soak up every minute of their childhood I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby feet too! The thing I remember the most about seeing her for the first time at Layla House was her pretty little feet. Ahh, the little ones grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! and love love love the link to 'A Year' ...the kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...