Friday, October 20, 2017

I'm back.....

I'm back....and I'm so very far behind. I have contemplated giving up and closing this blog. But, I feel like It's a place to document my kids and our family so I'm going to attempt to keep going. 

The next several....dozen....posts will be the biggest hodge lodge ever. It's been almost half a year since I've posted. I take tons of photos so at least I can look back at them to decide where to begin. 

Here goes. Hold on tight....

Last spring Tuba attended his prom. He is so handsome and he LOVES to go. His favorite thing is fancy shoes..and hair. 


And he loves to dance! 


I adore this pic!! My then 13 yr. old holding my hand on a family outing day. Oh...and my hair. I have since chopped it off. This pic makes me miss my long hair. I don't miss the extra 22 lbs. I have lost since this pic though. Yeah for that. 


I'm so proud of Mr. P and his grades. This was taken at the honor roll breakfast. And...the photo is now so old you won't believe how much older he looks now. Whoa!


Okay...a random Kairos moment right in the middle of my post. Seriously though...look at those clouds. 


The other day as I was driving, dropping off, picking up and driving more kids to sports I had a thought, "what hobbies would I have if I wasn't doing all this sports driving, watching, cheering". Hmmmmm.....honestly I don't know. I love my life. But, it's a lot of driving. I said to my friend the other day that I don't think I really thought through the five kids AND sports thing. She replied, "no, I don't think you did". HAAA!! I love a friend like that. Honesty and funny.

Mr. P played basketball for three different teams from Nov. - June. Whew!! It was super fun and his skill set exploded. We are starting back up again now. Can't wait! 


Any chance we get to spend together as a family is what we like to do. I know it won't always be easy for the seven of us to gather so I'm holding on to it now. 


Oh how I love our dogs. They bring so much joy and snuggles to our life. 








Another spring outing with the fam. I love this pic. A fun day spent in the city over spring break. 



1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the other day "Have I missed some postings to the Blog or has she not posted for a long time?" Question answered ...here's the new posts and from one Grandparent ‘Thanks’ for posting! Love the pictures and updates; it helps me keep current on all your lives. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...