Saturday, June 30, 2007

Birthday in the house!


Breakfast pancake with a candle

Bear at zoo who put on quite the show for our birthday boy

My little monkey!

It's the birthday season around here. We have 3 summer b-days in our house the first of which was celebrated today! My middle baby boy turned 4! I can't believe it. I cherish the day he was born and came into our lives. He is such a lively and smart little guy. We spent the day at the zoo in the beautiful sunshine. Had a picnic lunch of salami, cheese, crackers, Cheetos, pretzels, blueberries and raspberries (all picked out by the b-day boy). On the way home we had pizza and will have cupcakes & ice cream for dessert once everyone wakes up! The two youngest are sleeping in the car in the garage and Dad is upstairs sleeping (I wish I was too:). Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your ds! 4! Wow, where does time go? Hope you guys are well...
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...