Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby. You are the greatest Dad to our boys. I thank God for you every day. You are truly a blessing given to us. All three of our babies aspire to be like you. They have your amazing energy for sure! When I think of you and our boys I think of these things; Unconditional love, snuggle time, Star Wars, video games, hide and seek, "Dad, wrestle me!", gum, "Papa" yelled by our oldest, army guys, prayer time, swinging (so high I can't look!), throwing rocks into the water, Starbucks, walking the loop, cars, and anything all BOY! My favorite time is when we are all at church together. Here are a few of my favorite photos from this year with you and your boys. Happy Father's Day.






















1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! It has to be the best thing for long-distance parents and grandparents! I think your hubby is the best dad ever and these cute photos are proof.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...