Thursday, September 6, 2007

Middle School Boy


Tuba started middle school yesterday! The bus came at 7:05 a.m.......yes EARLY! I had to set my alarm clock for the first time in many years. I have been putting the boys to bed at 7:30 p.m. since we are all up at 6:30 a.m. now. It's going fine so far but I'm not looking forward to the really dark and cold winter mornings. The first day of school went well for Tuba. He was excited to see all his friends. He came home hungry since lunch is at 10:00 a.m. and he gets off the bus at 2:10 p.m. He was up before me today and all smiles about school.....me too:)

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, now wesee the true necessity of "after school snacks"! I am so glad that he has good friends that he'll see this whole year. And I'm glad he has good teachers! So important for this age. the smile tells it all.
    Do the little guys miss him yet? Of course one will be in pre-school next week so it will be interesting to see how baby-guy does with the big boys gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems unreal that Tuba is attending the same junior high that Grandpa B was ASB president only a few (45 or so) years ago. I remember walking down those halls and thinking how huge the school seeemed to me and now we have a grandson there! I hope his smiles continue all year long!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...