Sunday, September 23, 2007

Play Date

Yesterday I took a day of rest from painting (since the kitchen is done and I'm not ready to tackle the hallway yet). We stayed in our pj's and played all day. The little boys and I did Play-Doh while Tuba played his video game. We had such a great time. After play-doh we made some real dough (chocolate chip cookie) and had a delicious treat:)

Even Mom got in on the play-doh fun.

Baby guy loves cutting the doh and later was using a butter knife!

I don't know if you can see the blue drool on baby guy's mouth...."stop don't eat the play-doh". I only said it about every 3 minutes.

This picture is for my sister-in-law/best and most fun Auntie who bought the play-doh. It only took 2 years....but the colors have been MIXED! I calmly allowed this to happen without as much as an eye twitch;) He's making a space ship and then spent at least an hour flying it, crashing it and recreating it.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! The play doh has been mixed! What an auspicious day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...