Friday, September 21, 2007

Our new command center

I've been busy the last couple of weeks working on our new command center in the kitchen. First I had to strip wallpaper....hideous...it's the third and final room in our house that I've stripped wall paper from. I will NEVER buy another house with wallpaper! Next I painted the kitchen. I'm still painting trim but should finish today. This morning I put up our new white board calendar and press on cork board. I'm not finished yet. I'm going to add an area for the kids "to-do" chart at the bottom of the area. The top area is to display the kid's art projects.
Here's a "before" picture of the wall.
The "after" picture! Isn't it much improved?

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good Becky! It's beyond me how you found time to do it with 3 boys. You are superwoman for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, Becky! How long did it take to get all that wallpaper down and the wall painted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I can't believe it is the same wall! It looks great. Are you sure you won't miss the circa 1980's baby blue wall paper and shelf?? I wish I had just a teeny portion of your energy, girl. When you are done, can you come over to my house?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...