Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life Changing Day

April 1st was a life changing day for me. Not actually yesterday's April 1st but 14 years ago's April 1st. On that day my life was changed forever. It was changed for the better in more ways than I can count. I met my hubby on that day. It was the first day of Spring quarter and we were both enrolled in Algebra. My hubby claims it was love at first sight. There was definitely an instant connection when we laid eyes on one another. There was heavy static electricity in the air....I tell hubby it was more like lust at first sight;0 I can't imagine my life without the wonderful things this man has brought to me. I am a better person because of meeting him. He has encouraged me and supported me through countless ups and downs. I owe him my eternal gratitude. It was hubby that insisted we start going to church and live a Christian life. Without him I don't know where my spiritual life would be? We have worked hard these 14 years to continue to grow in love through Christ. I'm blessed that this man is always willing to do the work that marriage requires. I can't imagine my life without our precious children. Not only do I have a wonderful hubby but an outstanding father for our children. They adore him as much as I do. I gained a best friend 14 years ago and I treasure him. Happy Anniversary of the day we met! XOXOXO
The photo is one from a date 14 years ago...one of those funny little photo booths! Oh, how young we look:)

3 comments:

  1. Becky,

    What a photo--there is nothing like young love, is there? Except perhaps, the love that comes from many years of a long and happy marriage!

    God Bless you both today and always!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so funny! I think you both look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Happy Anniversary of that first meeting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...