Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catch Up

We have had a busy time around our house. Cam's Grandpa died on Saturday. He was a wonderful man and we will miss him dearly. Cam was able to be at the hospital to see him and stay until he went. Cam, his mom, his aunt, and his grandma stood around grandpa, holding hands and singing hymns. Grandpa was mouthing the words. How beautiful. It was a peaceful death.

Tuba has had a couple of good days at school. He is still having the same amount of seizures and some bad behavior too but we are continually hopeful and prayerful.

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have groceries coming today and will start getting things ready. If I start today I might be ready by Thursday!

Mr. P is home sick from school. The babies are boogy nosed...ewwww...and coughing. Mr. P and I too have a sore throat, cough and general blah.

I ordered a chair for the living room. Thanks to all who voted. It was a landslide vote for the cozy chair. I ended up ordering one very similar in a nice soft brown fabric. It will be here in 6-10 weeks. That will be my b-day and Christmas present. I'm thrilled and hubby is off the hook for shopping.

Here's a video of Sis doing some of her tricks. Melt my heart!

4 comments:

  1. Sister Girl puts a smile on my face every time I see her! She is so beautiful and now starting to talk. It won’t be long before she can come to Nana's house and play dress-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just SOOO cute!

    Glad Tuba is having good days, we will continue prayers. And so sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,
    Thinking of you and hoping you all feel better soon.
    I'm sorry to hear about Cam's grandpa, but what a beautiful testiment.
    Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amira started spontaneously blowing kisses at the screen when i showed her this video. i swear she recogizes her beautiful "cousin!"
    L

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...