Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Help Needed

I need your advice...again. I'm having a hard time choosing which chair to get for my living room. I can't EVER just make a simple decision. Please vote for your choice in the comments section...really I need the help.

Okay, here's the chair and table that my NEW chair will need to complement.

I like this one and would order it in brown and put a cute little pillow in it. The plus to this chair is that it is 36" high so would fill the space well.

This one is the most expensive but it nice and comfy. It's hard to tell but it has a sort of two tone color in the fabric.

I love this little chair but I fear it's too small for the living room. It's only 32" high and it seems more of a "bedroom" chair. I would get it in brown also. I don't know?
PLEASE...tell me what to do.

9 comments:

  1. I think the second one looks the most comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the living room I like the middle one the best and the bottom one the least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The middle one. Bigger, looks comfie, and matches the fabric of the one you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO WITH THE MIDDLE ONE!! I'm yelling I know, you won't regret it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart the middle one - the arms match your current one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone. I agree the big one is the best.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've probably already decided :) but i would say the middle one..comfy, cozy, everyone pile on for stories..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Middle one for sure - trust me when I say ‘comfort’ is ALWAYS the best bet when it comes to furniture ...unless of course you don't want your company to stay very long ;- )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...