Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just In Case...

...you ever wondered how we get anything done around here. Backpacks! Cam uses it all the time. He carries Sis all over the house doing chores...dishes, vacuuming, pick up (nothing sexier than a man doing chores;) I was trying to get some things in the kitchen done yesterday so I decided to also put a baby in a backpack. Baby George liked it too. It was a bit squishy when we tried to both fit through a doorway at the same time...and yes, I AM wearing a nightgown...what else do I wear? Oh, and Cam wanted his new tattoo to show for our pic. Pretty cool...it's an Ethiopian Orthodox cross. And...notice the little hooligans in the bottom of the frame:)

2 comments:

  1. I like the backpacks! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a tattoo! That's pretty darn cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...