Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside My Window...is beautiful sunshine...cool and crisp and lovely.

I am thinking...about taking the kids for a walk today.

I am thankful for...my cold getting significantly better today.

From the kitchen...dinner tonight is spaghetti and meatballs. We are having our big Valentine dinner. Cam worked all weekend so we had planned our special dinner for tonight.

I am wearing...sweats, t-shirt, bare feet.

I am creating...a beautiful table with my Valentine dishes and linens...all the way from France!

I am going...to get out of the house today. I've been inside for 2 whole days with my bad cold.

I am reading...The Reader for book club. Very good.

I am hoping...my cold goes all the way away today and I return to health...and not get sick again this Winter.

I am hearing...Mr. P watching Spiderwick and Tuba watching the washer go around.

Around the house...colored block are all over. Sis, Busy Guy, and Tuba were making towers this morning and haven't picked them up yet.

One of my favorite things...is Valentine's Day and our annual Valentine dinner with the kids.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Busy Guy is getting his tooth yanked on Wed...papa is taking him. No school today or Tues. for mid-winter break.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Who does this look like? He's such a little Berg!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...