Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love Cupcakes

Who doesn't love cupcakes? I truly love them A LOT and think they make any day better.

Here's Sis in her cupcake shirt. She got a whole cupcake outfit for her birthday...so cute...cute as a cupcake!




This is for Mrs. Meier and her class! I know they love the cuppycake song. We've been singing it all day. Such a sweet song. Go to http://www.cuppycake.com/ to see the family who wrote/sang the song. Here's the lyrics...

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

And...my latest favorite blog...all about cupcakes! I go look at the beautiful and creative cupcakes each day...heavenly. http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/
This is from Boston Bakery http://www.sweetcupcakes.com/
If you want a really yummy cupcake...go to QFC and I think Hagen. Get the Two-Bite cupcakes in the bakery. They are made in Canada and are all natural...like butter, sugar, etc. NOT nasty lard. They are divine. We like the vanilla the best.
Can cupcakes be a hobby?


3 comments:

  1. these cupcakes are heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cupcake website! One of my favorite TV programs is "The Ace of Cakes" on the food channel. Also, all the baking competitions. Cand candy competitions. I'm not big on food competitions or the reality shows. But the dlectible cake and candy competitions are amazing! What a good place to "go" when a person needs to find a way to feel wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. My class loved this! I had them come over to my computer (a lot of hot little bodies!) to sing along with the lyrics. Thanks for making their day. Now I just have to get my hands on one of those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...