Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY February 2 2009

Outside My Window...it's not sunny, not rainy, not foggy but just a typical cold blah Winter day. And...the yard is in need of Spring.

I am thinking...that I should have taken a shower while the babies slept but instead I played on Facebook...I'm so addicted.

I am thankful for...the wonderful weekend I had with Cam and the kids.

From the kitchen...garlic sauteed chicken with broccoli and couscous for dinner.

I am wearing...sweats, white t-shirt and slippers.

I am creating...lists of things that need to be done.

I am going...to the dentist today with all 5 kiddos...yikes. Busy Guy and Mr. P have dental appointments.

I am reading...as soon as The Reader arrives from Amazon I'll start it. I read it about 8 years ago and it's my book club selection this month so I'll re-read it. Of course I don't still own it because I love to purge things.

I am hoping...that Cam gets home in time for dinner tonight.

I am hearing...Busy Guy is watching cartoons.

I am laughing...about Busy Guy. This morning as I buckled him into his carseat he said, "Lock and Load!". Such a boy;)

Around the house...babies are sleeping, dishes need to be done, laundry needs started, beds need made, my work is cut out for me today.

One of my favorite things...is Valentine's Day...my favorite holiday...and it's coming soon!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Pick up Valentine cards for the boys' classes, order groceries, make soup.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Sleep...sweet...sleep
Join in the fun Simple Woman's Daybook at http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...