Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keeping Up

Baby George has decided that watching his siblings play WILL NOT be for him anymore! I was cleaning up dinner and the kids were out in the back yard playing...I saw BG on the deck and the next minute he was gone. I went outside to see where he went. He found the sand table and was in HEAVEN:) Crawling through all that icky (he can't stand the feel of it) grass was worth the effort.
Look Mom...Sand!!!

He loved it so much I think he kissed it...check out his lips!
After I took these photos Sis and Busy Guy decided to sit in the table and pour sand over each others' heads....SUPER! I was combing sand out for about an hour.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so tactile defensive the thought of sand period is enough to make me squirmy. How can they deal with sand in their hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...