Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's New


Well...school is going really well for everyone. I've only goofed up on the pick-up/drop-off schedule twice! One of the times we were in the car on the way to drop me off at the Dr. and I screamed, "Tuba is getting off the bus right now". AHHHH! We sped home, collected him and returned on our way.

We finally...after 5 years of having ONE CAR (and one motorcycle....no good it does me) bought a second car!!!! Whoooo-hooooo. So, no more crazy days of all of us taking me to the Dr.:) We bought our friend's used Honda Odyssey. It will work great for us. Cam is starting clinical rotation and he can't ride his motorcycle and not have a locker to hang his wet rain gear, boots, helmet, etc. Plus, we just have too many kids and activities to only have one car anymore.

The BIG news of the week is that Baby George is WALKING!!!! Woot! I'm trying to get video of him so I can post it. So cute...he gets going and all the kids cheer really loud for him. He just beams! Soon he can chase Sis after she takes one of his toys from his hand;) Look out Sis...he's bigger than you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...