Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rock'n it!

Mr. P got to go to the climbing gym with Nana last week. He loved it. I was surprised how good he was at it and how fearless too! What great exercise he got. He climbed the wall about 40 times. I was tired just watching him.

Such concentration!

Up, up he goes!
And....this sweet and strong little boy started Kindergarten today. No tears, no fears...from either of us:) He had a great day and LOVED it! Busy Guy will start pre-school next week. Tuba is off to his last year at the middle school (8th grade). He too had a great day and is looking forward to tomorrow. The schedule this year is tough...for me. I'll be driving lots and spending time waiting between pre-school and the grade school...then back home to get Tuba and then back to get everyone and home again. Oh well, it's only one year and I am looking at the positives. 1. I won't be as rushed...which makes for a nicer (non yelling) mommy! The boys have afternoon K & pre-school so morning rush. 2. I have lots of time after dropping Busy Guy off to make it over to Mr. P's school. So...lots of time to visit with other parents and I can take my time:) The only real negative is I'm not sure when the babies are going to nap yet...but I'm getting it figured out. Tuba will be coming with me to do all the picking up so that can be challenging to but we're working on some rewards for him...and he does love to push the stroller. All in all it's off to a great year...I love school:)

1 comment:

  1. Great rock climber! Future Mountaineer Great :- )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...