Monday, December 21, 2009

Got It!


It's been weighing on me like a ton of bricks. I've done a Christmas card photo and letter every year for the past 13 years. This year it just wasn't happening for me. I was out of time and out of energy. I decided to go with an email card and photo. Saves me time, money and it's green for the environment too.
Once I got my act together this morning it didn't actually take much to get a good photo. A few Santa hats, basic jeans and white tees...oh yes, and candy canes for bribery. You can see Sis and Baby George slurping on them in the photo. A big taboo to have candy in the living room...but worth it:)

4 comments:

  1. great photo! i see a candy cane bribery theme running through your posts. lol

    btw, your little L looks so darling!! kisses for her! and i would love to visit you if ever in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one needs to go up on the wall! By the way, I forgot to tell you that when I put Baby to bed the other night, he insisted on kissing several Icons first! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO PRECIOUS!!!


    Merry Christmas to you ALL!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas photo! I'm going to get this one printed and framed. The kids are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...