Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shared Birthday


Maybe I've posted this picture on my blog before??? I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone what photos I've used in the past. This is my beautiful grandparents. They were the best grandparents!!! They shared a birthday and I was born just one day later. So special. Here we are in 1985 celebrating. I was a freshman in high school. My grandma died the summer after this photo was taken. She died too young....58 years young. I still miss her so much. I want to be like her. She was an awesome person...happy, outgoing, giving and strong! She and my grandpa were always on the go with their grandkids. I can't wait to be a grandparent and do all the fun things they did. They took us boating and camping, cooked with us, built projects with us, we spent the night at their house with our cousins, had huge holiday celebrations, and celebrated birthdays. My favorite cake is the barbie cake my grandma made me:) My grandpa died in 2001. We all miss him so much. Cam got to know and love my grandpa as did Tuba. Tuba was his special boy and loved to walk over to his house for visits. I cherish all the photos and memories with him. Happy Birthday to my incredible grandparents. Thank you for all that you did for us and the legacy that you left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...