Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Boom


Baby George fell yesterday. The kids were all at the dining room table eating popcorn and his chair tipped and he hit his chin on the table as he fell. Poor baby. Good thing Papa was home cause the little guy needed to go get stitches. Ouch! This is the third set of stitches for our family...luckily all on different kids. I'd like to think there won't be anymore stitches to come but I think I'd be foolin' myself:) Cam said they had to strap him down....OH!...and he screamed...actually Cam's words were, "he was super pissed!". By the time they got home he was calm. He hasn't mentioned the "owie" at all. His only compliant was that he couldn't take a bath this morning and he cried cause the other kids were in the tub:( Poor guy.
But...check out this adorable pic of BG hugging his Papa. Oh! Be still my heart....look at his sweet little haircut. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Owwee, owwee, owwee. Cam's sister had stitches in that same place! We went to the doctor's 3 times...the butterfly tape kept falling off or she kept re-hurting it. Finally, Dr Chin (!) stitched her up and they stayed in! She hardly has any scar at all. But I will come over tomorrow and kiss all around the boo-boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....so sad. but what a very sweet pic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...