Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sis and I got invited to a friend's birthday party. A GIRL party! Woot! Sis was so excited to go with me. We went shopping to buy the gift. Sis picked out tights for the gift. Of course! While we were picking out tights Sis spotted these "skinny jeans". She whipped them off the rack and said, "Mommy, these are just like yours! Can I have the PLEAAAAAASE?!". Sis does NOT need any more clothes but I melted. I couldn't resist her request to dress like me. You know how I love to match! So we came home and Sis got to work planning our outfits. Pretty good! She would have been happier if our shirts were exactly the same but it's close.
We had so much fun at the party. We made pizzas, played games, had cake, and played girly toys. So much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becki! So good to hear from you again...I will have to catch up on reading..your gorgeous kids are all so big! And my word, last I read you were beginning a weight loss/get in shape journey..you look highly successful? You're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...twins for a party. Nice to know she WANTS to dress like her mommy...wait ten years, though. That may change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits! You both look beautiful! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...