Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Shoot


This weekend we are having family photos taken. We haven't had a professional photo taken since we were a family of four! It's time!

We are planning an outdoor shoot with fall leaves and beautiful green grass. 

I am madly, crazily, neurotically planning our outfits. Ugh! I over think things like this....I can't help it. We are wearing jeans. That much is easy. Then I have to decide on shirts/sweaters/vests/shoes....and in what color scheme. Ack! 

I don't want to buy anything new so I'm closet shopping. I've laid out each person's outfit in my room and have been adding/subtracting things all week. I'm making myself nutty.

I should just have Sis the fashion girl do the job for me. But, I don't think there are enough pink sparkles in the house to outfit all of us. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it will bed so fun to see what you end up with...but be sure to have one taken while making faces!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...